Owning a home is tough, but these house hacks will make life a bit easier. Here are 21 creative DIY hacks to improve your home.
1. Use old door knobs for hanging towels.
2. A hinged painting is perfect to hide the thermostat.
3. Display bracelets on a paper towel holder to keep them organized.
4. Use old drawers for creative shelves.
5. You can use an old laundry basket for polka dot walls.
6. Wine racks make great towel holders.
7. A shoe organizer is perfect for the pantry.
8. Use two coat hangers to hang your ironing board.
9. A cheap CD tower turned on its side makes for a great bathroom organizer.
10. Magazine racks are great for can storage.
11. Use a drink dispenser if you’re tired of looking at that ugly Tide bottle.
12. When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a baby jar and keep it handy for quick touch-ups.
13. Use an extra shower curtain rod for extra storage.
14. Hide your spare key in a medicine bottle with a piece of a pinecone glued to the end. Then bury it.
15. Dry erase marker on glass makes for a great alternative to ugly white boards.
16. Use a shelf when storing narrow items in deep storage spaces. A phone book also works: now you can see everything.
17. Tie some Eucalyptus to your showerhead. It will make an amazing fragrance with the steam.
18. Foam noodles in your garage can save your door and the wall.
19. Plastic hangers make great storage for cords.
20. Hide your router.
21. Ice cubes can take indentations out of carpet.